How to install Cyberpunk 2077 Mods
- Browse Mods for the mod you wish to add into Cyberpunk 2077. Be sure to create an account first, and then on the mod’s page, select the Download: Manual button to obtain the mod file.
- You will need an unarchiving tool for the zip files the mod is stored in, so be sure to have access to a tool like 7zip, winzip, or winrar.
- Unzip the mod file’s folder and save it in a location you can easily access, like your desktop or downloads folder.
- FOR STEAM USERS: Locate Cyberpunk 2077 in your game library, right click on the game name, select Properties, select the Local Files tab, and select Browse Local Files.
- FOR GOG USERS: Go to the Cyberpunk 2077 game page in your library, and select the Settings button to the right of the play button, and select Manage Installation > Configure.
- This will bring you to the games’ files and folders, which should include the game launcher and several folders like “archive” and “r6”.
- Different mods may need to have the folder you downloaded installed in different places. For example, a cosmetic changing mod may want you to paste the mod folder in Archive > PC > Patch (and create a folder named patch if one does not already exist.
- Be sure to backup any folders the mod page may be asking you to overwrite by pasting in the mod file, just in case things go wrong.
- Once the mod files have been pasted in the right folders, launch Cyberpunk 2077 to check if the mod is working as intended.
How to install Cyberpunk 2077 Save Game File?
Place files on following location:
Users\Username\Saved Games\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077
How to install Cyberpunk 2077 Reshade Mods?
- Install ReShade 4.9.1
- Download the Reshade Mod Preset from our Category
- Put the Preset where the game.exe is located
- Start the game
- Open ReShade menu and select “Reshade_Preset”
– Also read instructions on every single mod –
Cyberpunk 2077 has been one of the most eagerly awaited games for several years, first announced in May 2012. The role-playing adventure will finally launch on PC and other consoles in spring 2020, but the topic of Mods has become increasingly important to the Cyberpunk community in the meantime.
Mods offer a way for players to customize and enhance their gaming experience, tweaking in-game aspects to suit their tastes. Despite reports that the game won’t support Mods at launch, fans are still keen for more information.
If you’re looking to Cyberpunk 2077 Mods or learn how to install Cyberpunk 2077 Mods, you’ve come to the right place. The game is being promoted primarily on CD PROJEKT RED’s GOG(dot)com store rather than Steam, so it’s uncertain how mainstream mod support will be via Steam Workshop.
It’s likely that modding for Cyberpunk 2077 will be available primarily on PC, as it’s an open platform and relatively easy to create Mods for it. Even if support is added for other platforms, it could be months or even years after the game’s release.
Our site can help you find the best and safest Cyberpunk 2077 Mods and provide guidance on downloading and installing them. Once the game is released and mod support is enabled, you’ll be able to browse different categories of Mods here and find the best ones for your game.
To incorporate Mods successfully, you’ll need to download and install them. Comprehensive guides on how to install CP2077 Mods will be available closer to the game’s release date, so stay tuned!